WASTE: ABORTED CHILDREN AND DOGS & CATS
YOU´LL FIND THEM ON ONE PLACE COMPOUNDED – AS WASTE: ON A GARBAGE PLACE! ABORTED CHILDREN AND DOGS & CATS KILLED ON KILLSHELTERS: SHIVERING CRYING PRAYING
i have to Comment this article
Most people would see this horrible Action or better these horrible Actions, with an Eye of indignation – but it is more!
We Christian people bury our Dead, and more, Catholic Church christening/baptizing even children to be convinced that they go as Christian to Heaven.
Body-Parts? Cutting them in mothers´wombs….
JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY ON US
Excuse the most horrorful pictures, i added them together:
Abortion Clinic Allegedly Caught Selling Box Of Aborted Babies From Car
Clinic trying to cover up how it disposes bodies of aborted babies, according to pro-life group
A South Carolina abortion clinic was allegedly caught on video illegally transporting and selling the bodies of aborted babies from a car to a waste management company.
Pro-life group Created Equal say they have uncovered illegal transactions of aborted baby parts between a Greenville, South Carolina abortion clinic and Stericycle, America’s biggest biological waste carrier.
The undercover video purports to show a representative of Greenville Women’s Clinic illegally transporting dead babies in an unmarked passenger car and transferring the aborted baby body parts to a Stericycle waste truck at a local gas station.
The footage caught the attention of the state’s Department of Health and Environmental Control, which issued violations notices to the Greenville Women’s Center and Stericycle.
According to the letter, the actions violate South Carolina’s Infectious Waste Management Regulation 61-105, which include:
– Illegally transferred and storing infectious waste (aborted babies).
– Transferring waste at a non-designated transfer facility (gas station).
– Not having a properly marked transfer vehicle and leak resistant cargo carrying containers.
– Not being registered as a transporter of infectious waste.
– Having no infectious waste management plan.
Stericycle on the other hand violated 5 regulations, including:
– Illegally transferred and stored infectious waste (aborted babies).
– Illegally transferred infectious waste from one vehicle to another at a non-designated transfer facility.
– Illegally accepted infectious waste without a proper manifest.
“We thank the SCDHEC for bringing to light both the unlawful conduct of Greenville Women’s Clinic and Stericycle,” said Created Equal president Mark Harrington.
“We demand the SDHEC shut down both these operations over these violations, not just given a slap on the wrist.”